Sunday, April 3, 2016

2nd Sunday of Easter (D)

Hosea 14:1-9
Psalm 64 OR 119:73-96
John 16:16-24
2Corinthians 1:23-2:17

    

CALL TO WORSHIP [from GREATER ATTENTION: LERW, YEAR D]
The LORD says, “What have I to do with idols?
It is I who answer and look after you.”
The ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them,
but transgressors stumble in them.
“I am like an evergreen cypress; your faithfulness comes from me.
The wise understand these things; the discerning know them.”
Let the righteous rejoice and take refuge in the LORD.
Let all the upright in heart glory.
“You have pain now, but it will soon turn to joy; I will see you again,
and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.”
Thanks be to God, who in Christ leads us in triumphal procession,
and through us spreads the fragrance that comes from knowing him.

No comments: