Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ - 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time [Proper 23]

Haggai 2:10-19
Psalms 3 AND 134
Matthew 26:36-56 OR Mark 14:32-52 OR Luke 22:39-53 OR John 18:1-12
Romans 7:1-12


     


CALL TO WORSHIP (Psalms 3 AND 143) [from GREATER ATTENTION: LERW, YEAR D]
Come, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD,
who stand in the house of the LORD!
         You, O LORD, are a shield around me,
         my glory, and the one who lifts up my head!
Lift up your hands to the holy place,
and bless the LORD.
         I cry aloud to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy hill.          
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the LORD sustains me.
Be not afraid if ten thousands of people set themselves against you all around.
May the LORD, maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion!
Rise up, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God!
         For deliverance belongs to the LORD!
May your blessing be on your people!

No comments: