Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sometimes the best prayers are the simplest

Like this one:

Lord Jesus!
Give me (us) ...
more of you, more of you, in my (our) praying,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) searching,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) asking,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) finding,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) speaking,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) studying,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) thinking,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) working,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) worship,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) fellowship,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) friendship,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) family,
more of you, more of you, in my (our/your) church,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) community,
more of you, more of you, in my (our) __________,
more of you, more of you, in my (our/your) world.

It was free where I got it. Feel free to share!

No comments: